- About TEACHERS
- PROJECT 1
- PROJECT 2
- PROJECT 3
Following the analysis of the file submitted by the candidate Ing. Taban Daniel, following the process of selection and verification of the documents and the results obtained, the Competition Commission declares admittance of Ing. Taban Nicolae, in order to fill the vacant position of research assistant, within the project.
Polytechnic University of Bucharest, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Mechatronics, Department of Thermotechnics, Heat and Refrigeration Equipment, hires a full-time scientific research assistant until September 30, 2020, under the project “INNOVATIVE PRODUCTION TECHNOLOGIES OF THE RENEWABLE ENERGY FROM NATURAL SOURCES INTEGRATED IN COMPLEX – (TEACHERS) PROJECT 3 “Optimization of solar thermal energy production systems for implementation in renewable energy complexes for coastal and flowing waters” .
Requirements for the job:
– Doctorate in Mechanical Engineering – Thermotechnics and Thermal Equipment;
– Knowledge of PC operation (word, excel, power point) and specialized programs in the field concerned;
– Foreign languages: English, medium (written and spoken);
– General knowledge in the thermal field.
Skills, qualities and skills: initiative, team spirit, communication skills, independent work.
– Documentation on the project theme;
– Acquiring the knowledge of the project;
– Assimilation of the knowledge needed to accomplish the assigned tasks within the project;
– Continuous training and improvement in the topic of the post;
– Modeling and functional simulation of the thermal energy production systems in the project theme;
– Involvement in project specific activities;
– Any activity specific to the project;
The competition file must contain the following documents:
– Application to enter the competition;
– Copies of study diplomas;
– Curriculum vitae;
– Certificate from which to show the quality of master program / doctoral program;
– Copy of identity card / passport.
The contest will consist of supporting a written test and an interview in the subject of the post.
The interview sample can only be supported by candidates who have obtained the minimum score of 8 on the written test.
The final score is calculated as the arithmetic mean of the scores obtained at the written test and the interview and must be minted 8. The candidate who obtained the highest score among the candidates who have competed is admitted for the same post, provided that they have obtained the minimum score required for each test.
The competition dossier will be sent to e-mail addresses email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org, by 15.08.2018.
The written test and the interview will take place on 07.09.2018, 10.00.
– Thermodynamics / Thermotechnics;
– heat transfer;
– any treaty or specialty book occupying the field.
– Example: Basics of technical thermodynamics vol. 1, vol. 2.